Thursday, October 14, 2010

Birthday Bash part III

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Date : 4th October 2010

Time : lunch hour

Venue : Prod Dept meeting room

Our 3rd batch birthday celebration cum Hari Raya feast..a zillion thanks to the organizer and colleagues for their supports and delicious menus…

The cake..I forgot its name..from Secret Recipe

Close up..macam tak clear jek

The foodilicious from them…

hmm..pic of my signature dish takde lak..

My favorite…spaghetti Bolognese from Zety Hazar..bila leh makan lg nih..

And..other pics during that day

This post is specially dedicated to Kak Hamidah Mohamad..as you'll be leaving to perform Hajj..we wish you..

" Selamat pergi & selamat pulang..semoga mendapat Haji yang mabrur…dah jangan lupa doakan kami di sini "

p/s : wish kena dalam BM…baru

menusuk ke kalbu =)

us..


Thank you my dear friends...I really enjoyed all the precious moments with you guyz and you will always in my heart...

No comments:

Berniaga di sekolah

Hello All,  Wah!! Bangga sungguh si anak bila Mamanya tunjuk kumpul hasil jualan roti jala kat sekolah..lain kali boleh tolong jual la...